Wednesday, June 27, 2018

It's been a long, long time!

I haven't written a blog post in??????????????

Why?  Because I, more or less blog on Facebook.  I might change that.  Some new  people have entered my life who are not on Facebook 'cause they actually have other things to do.  Like save folks' lives.  So, I might occasionally post a new blog in order to share it with them.

Today, I was at the hospital where my husband is getting radiation treatments.  This time, I thought to take my camera so I could have some fun while waiting for him.  There are areas of the grounds which are breathtakingly beautiful!  And since he has only 4 more days of treatment left, I wanted to take advantage of my time there and try to capture some of that beauty.



I'll try to make some more posts about some other things about this experience when I find one of those round tuits.  ;  But, this post is all about the photos....so...here we go!

This is a trunk of a Crepe Myrtle.  Or is it an ostrich?



All the purple you see is Crepe Myrtle.  All the orange is Mexican Bird of Paradise.  


Wouldn't you just love to roll around in all that purple????






The yellow is Golden Lantana.








 There are many huge, old, Mesquite trees providing shade from that scorching sun.


Tell me this isn't a cowboy on a buckin' bronc.



This is a male Vermillion Flycatcher.




And this is the hospital where miracles happen!


 For which we are most grateful!!!


No comments: