Friday, June 18, 2010

MY NEW 'RELIGION'

For several years, I spent a great deal of time reading spiritually enlightening books and participating in on-line discussions of them.  I loved it.  It was a beautiful time of awakening and expansion.

I might do that again, someday.  But for now, I am slavishly following a new guru.

Me.

Yep.  That's right.  I said "Me."

"Me" says, "Follow your bliss."
"Me" says, "Seek out...and create...as much joy as you possibly can."
"Me" says,  "Never, ever forget to BE GRATEFUL.
"Me" says, "If you listen to "Me" you will BE what and who you were created to Be."



And peace, love and joy will follow you all the days of your life."

2 comments:

Louise said...

I like your painting, its like the lady is of the world, but not in it....She walks in two worlds...nothing to fear....its all good...... GRATITUDE

Sharon Kay said...

Thanks, Louise. This is an old painting...I call it WALKING IN ABUNDANCE. The colors of it didn't photograph real well...but I felt like it was a good fit for this blog entry and just used it anyway.