Monday, February 1, 2010

CLOUDS

"Blue Skies smiling on me
Nothin' but blue skies do I see....."


Well, I for one, think that would get really boring.

And from some comments I've received, I think I'm not the only one who has a cloud fascination.  So today, I'm inviting you to pretend you are a child again, gazing at the sky, and finding cloud pictures.

I definitely see eyes and a nose.











So dramatic!





Pretty weird looking!  But pretty.






I had to bring Zeus back.




Simple and sweet.




More drama!





The cowardly lion from THE WIZARD OF OZ.




Early morning with the moon peeking through.





I can  hardly wait to hear what you find in this one!







Marching dogs?






Ice floes?





So pretty and pink.




Looking straight up.




A recent sunrise.



Sunrise again.




Wallpaper?  Mural?





Soft sunset.




Day is done.




Look up.

Be Grateful!

6 comments:

Dawn said...

a mustachioed man wearing a fedora. he has a really thoughtful look on his face.

Sharon Kay said...

I see him, too, Dawn...but I hadn't till you 'showed' him to me. ;)

gini said...

I saw Jimmy Durante.. eye and nose one. he he
Arizona is striking!! you capture it well..
thank you so much..
Where do you put all of your photos? All your paintings? just wondering.
just call me snoopy cat.. he he
gini

Sharon Kay said...

gini...It's fun hearing what other people see.
All my photos are in my computer and also some of them are made into greeting cards. You can see them on my website
www.skayart.com.
The paintings are stored in a special shelving unit my husband built for that purpose until they are sold...or sometimes given away. I have very few of my own paintings hung in my house. I do have one very odd place I hang photos/paintings. I am in the process of writing a blog about that very thing! LOL You'll just have to keep coming back. ;)

gini said...

yep.. I will keep on a comin!! And I will certainly go to your website. NEAT..

I still snicker about the tamale blog.. Priceless..
love
gini

Sharon Kay said...

Snicker away, Gini! LOL You aren't the only one snickering...I am, too.