Thursday, November 26, 2009

GIVING THANKS



Great Creator of All That Is.

I give  thanks for the bounty and the beauty of our Mother, EARTH, which you have given us for our home.

I give thanks for all the LOVE which I experience, whether receiving or giving.

I give thanks for all the water and all the earth and the creatures upon it.

I give thanks for  the sun, the moon and the stars and all of the space between all things.

For there, in all those creatures, places and things...... there YOU are.

Amen.

4 comments:

Free2bfree said...

Amen, Skay!

You have a special gift ... I hope you know that! From my vantage point, you have a way of seeing things as they are and for sharing things straight from your heart. No frilly or phoney words allowed! Life, straight up, with a touch of soul-speak and a dash of humor!!! De-lish! You have a special place in my heart ... a spot that's sunny and happy .. full of hope and gratitude. Thank you, Sharon. You're a blessing in my life. (((Happy Hugs))) ~*~ Karen

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL----I give Thanks for you , my friend. Be Blessed.......Louise

Sharon Kay said...

Happy Hugs back to you, Karen. Your kind words give me even more reason for Gratitude on this Thanks Giving Day. Bless you!

Sharon Kay said...

Thank you, Louise. I am most assuredly blessed...beyond imagining!