Wednesday, March 10, 2010

BE MY GUEST

I asked him...and he said, "Yes."

I have a link to a wonderful artist, Peter Yesis' blog at the bottom of my page here.

But, that's just not enough today.  He posted the most wonderful blog entry a couple of days ago and I want you to see it........

So, I'm not doing my blog today....Peter is! 

You are about to see a really fine artist at work.  And a couple of great videos of Winslow Homer's art paired with perfect music.
 
I  bet you will be grateful I shared this with you.

I am grateful for his blog each time I go to it!

Enjoy!!!

http://dailypaintingpractice.blogspot.com/

If you live anywhere near Nebraska, you might be lucky enough to see Peter's work in person!

Lucky you!

2 comments:

gini said...

I'm going now.. catch you in a few...g

gini said...

Alrighty then!!! AMAZING. BEAUTIFUL.
Heart be still..
Thank you for this Skay.
YOU are a treasure..
love
gini