Friday, March 19, 2010

OH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL MORNING!

For the first time this year, I didn't have to put on my super warm robe when I got up!  'Course, I slept really late.  I'm sure it was a tad chilly earlier in the morning.

For the first time this year, I could actually be having coffee, comfortably, on my patio.  But I'm not.  I'm sitting at this computer writing this here blog.

Spring doesn't officially begin until tomorrow,  but guess what??????

SPRING IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!

I can tell.  This time, she's here to stay, too.  We might have a few more coolish nights, but I bet we won't see 60's again until next winter.  HOORAY!!!!!!

Give me a few weeks and I'll be complaining because it's hot!

'Cause, that's just the way I am.

Ever since menopause....why don't they call it womenopause.....I have a severely restricted comfort range temperature-wise.  I'm only happy when it's between 70 and oh.......85.  Anything else, I gripe about.

But for now....I'm just GRATEFUL!!!!!!!!!

And for now....I gotta cut this short and get busy.  I'm doing that outdoor market both Friday and Saturday this weekend, so I've got lots and lots to do.

But before I go....here's proof of Spring! 

Our first tiny Tombstone rose bloom of the season!


2 comments:

gini said...

At first I thought that was a type o..60's???
That is down right balmy in my neck of the woods.. he he.. We actually had it on St. Patrick's Day.60's that is... hee hee
A tombstone Rose.. how Arizonish. I love it. and I can smell it too..
So did you do many of the smaller paintings for this weekend? Just wondering. And does Hubby go with you? I have one of those patio instant shade thingys.. and I COULD NOT get it opened by myself.. If you could have seen me..
Quite funny actually..
But. coffee was good with you this chilly 38 degree morning..and that's warm.. he he
Patio coffee .. I cannot wait either..!!!!
love to you Skay
hope you sell em all..
gini

Sharon Kay said...

Hubby usually goes with me, but is not going to these I've just gone to. I'm not using the ill-named, EZ Up, so I can manage by myself.

The Tombstone rose actually came from a cutting from an English Rose called Lady Banksia. That's a little high-falutin' for a rose planted in Tombstone, Arizona, isn't it? ;)