Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I DON'T WANT TO!!!!!!!!!!

I totally do NOT want to write this blog entry today!

Today, it seems like a responsibility instead of fun.

Today, I feel like a two year old being told that I HAVE to do something I don't want to do. 

And I want to stomp my feet and yell NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO at the top of my lungs!!!!

For 151 days, I've made sure there was something to post, even if it was N.O.T.H.I.N.G.

Man!  That's over 5 months worth of blogging!

But, today, I have 'stuff' on my mind.

I have done something really incredibly unbelievable. I just flat spaced the fact that last December, my driver's license expired. That means a trip to the Motor Vehicle Department.


We have that census thing to do.
Well, that took about 60 seconds!

I have a painting to 'fix' for a customer.

Taxes.


Be ready for the outdoor market every weekend and the upcoming Holy Trinity Monastery spring event.

And the real biggie, which is........



What will I make for supper?




In short, I'm feeling a little stressed and I just need some breathing room, so, for today, the blog has to go!



You guys are my buddies, so I know you'll understand.



I'll try again tomorrow.



I am grateful for each and every one of you and I hope you have a mahvelous day, Darlings!

Til then........



7 comments:

Dawn said...

151 days (but who's counting?)of writing - that's a lot! you deserve a pat on the back. and a surrogate to go to the DMV for you.go ahead and channel your inner two year old, i ain't skeered! the age old "what to fix for supper" dilemma is the bane of my existence, too...when i ask my hubby what he wants he always says "food" >:-P grrrr! Hugs, Dawn

HappyCrone said...

You are my hero!!! And dinner, well if all else fails to inspire there is always Potato Soup!! Love ya Babe!

Sharon Kay said...

Dawn, I love your 'surrogate' idea. Sure wish that would work! Don't we all need to channel our inner two year old now and then! LOL

Sharon Kay said...

How sweet, HC! And you know you are my hero, too. I made meatloaf, mac and cheese and carrots. I have never made such a failure of meatloaf in my entire life! My meatloaf is good....usually. But last night, the inner two year old must have made it. LOL

Lori said...

Hot Sauce is the cure.... or A1 ....

Louise said...

Tobasco cures ALL mistakes except on desserts, just throw some extra cool whip on that. As for your blogs, time is really going , didn't realize its been that long ago. Ain't life grand when you're havin' fun... My dahlink all you have to write when you're tired is; BOO...I see you....That's all folks...Gratitude is my attitude

Free2bfree said...

I love ALL of yous! Thanks for the giggles, ladies.

And Louise, I know you and my Dad are from the same stompin' grounds. He wouldn't be caught without Tobasco sauce in his house! It's a staple. Ranks right up there with milk, cornbread, and molasses!!! LOL