Friday, March 12, 2010

I MIGHT HAVE LOST MY MIND

but........
.
I've decided to try another outdoor market.

I visited it last weekend and I think, I hope it might be a good..and fun..place for me to set up and attempt to sell my paintings and cards.

So...........

it is possible that I might not get my blog entries written in a timely manner.

If I don't, I'm sorry if it's a disappointment but maybe you could use the few minutes you usually spend reading my blog to just be still...breathe...relax...meditate.......

"OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM"

Here's something to contemplate besides your belly button.



It's a Mexican hot dog.  And they are flat-out yummy!

What does a Mexican hot dog have to do with all this?
Nothing...except that I had one on my way home from the outdoor market last Saturday and I'm still enjoying the memory of that unique and delectable treat!

Oh...and...you could wish me luck while you're breathing, relaxing, meditating, contemplating, etc........

And I'd be grateful.

5 comments:

gini said...

Oh Skay, I am very excited for you!!!
Taking a short break from this lovely blog will surely bring lots of posts next week I bet..don't forget your camera.. I know you will meet someone that will change your life.
You just have that way about ya!!! I am grateful for YOU..
Prayers for complete success!!
love
g

gini said...

I forgot!!! THAT is a Gourmet HOT DOG!!!
What is it made up of????? I want to try to make em.. he hee.
Cholesterol? YIKES
g

Sharon Kay said...

Thanks, Gini.

And, I actually got blog entries done to be published, right on time, through the weekend. Whew!

I decided against doing the market today...will only do it tomorrow. It was too much to try to get ready for both days in such a short time.

Mexican Hot Dog...very simple....on a grilled bun goes a bed of Mexican/Texas style pinto beans..next a grilled wiener, then grilled onions...it's the grilling that is important here...oh...bun is brushed with butter before grilling...
top with diced tomatoes and drizzle with ketchup, mayo and mustard...this one had a cheese stuffed, grilled poblano pepper on the side. YUMMO!!!!

Louise said...

Hey Skay, Great blogs...Loved yesterdays picture...It speaks....seeing you successful at the market...still keeping in mind for gratitude cups....Life is Good

Dawn said...

best of luck at your market tomorrow! i look forward to hearing all about it when you have time. Hugs, Dawn