Friday, March 26, 2010

I FEEL YUCKY!

And that's the truth.

I've tried to come up with something cheerful and inspiring to write for you today, but I just can't.

I'm achy all over and all I want to do is lay on the couch and watch mindless tv...and sleep.

Some days are like that, aren't they?

Maybe the most inspiring thing I can say is that maybe when we feel like that, the best thing to do, if it is at all possible, is to just give in to it all and check out for the day...and maybe even a couple of days.

So, there might not be much worth reading on here tomorrow either. But, I'll be back...eventually...hopefully with something worth your time.

Meanwhile....

Don't forget to Be Grateful!

2 comments:

Joan said...

Glad to agree to full permission to stay on the couch all day...sending over some fresh coffee via cybercafe and some of those hot dogs you posted a picture of recently.

Sharon Kay said...

OOOH...Mexican HOt Dog sounds good! Thanks Joan...hope you are feeling a bit better.