Friday, March 5, 2010

NADA

OH CRAP!

It is 5:22 on Thursday evening.  I was just e-mailing Gini when I realized I had nothing ready for this blog on this day!!!!!

Nothing!

Nada!

Zilch!

Zero!

And guess what?

I decided I just don't want to do a blog tonight.

So instead of doing this.......


I'm going to pour myself a glass of wine and do this.........



OK...I admit...I already poured the wine.........

And before too long, I'll take a lovely bath with my new wonderful home-made soap provided to me by my sweet friend, Cate...and then I'll do this......



Can you believe I have these pictures already taken just waiting for the day I might need them for my blog?
Bloggers are a little nuts, in that way.

Anywho.......
I ain't bloggin' today!

So
There!

I am so grateful that this is my blog and I can blog...or NOT....
If I want to!!!!!!

8 comments:

gini said...

Perfect!!!
I love it when a person lets go of the ego..
and just enjoys BEING.
I can smell that soap now.. I had homemade goat soap once. don't PANIC, it was made from the milk of the goat.. he he he
Blog readers get a little nuts too you know.
My coffee is so good this morning while reading this non blog?
SMILE!! that's me smiling btw...:P
love
gini

Dawn said...

i'm loving the pic of your little sock feet...as well as the thought of a relaxing bath. my tub is too small though. Hugs, Dawn

Donna said...

Well shoot gf, how could you ever top the rattlesnake story anyway.

Sharon Kay said...

Gini...my wonderful soap is actually made partly from goat's milk. I love the stuff!

Dawn...those are very special socks and I love my feet in them, too. ;)

Donna...You might be right on about that rattlesnake story.

Thanks, all of you, for supporting me even when I'm being lazy! LOL

Lori said...

I know, I know, you're expecting ME to crack the whip like I usually do , but I'm very glad you took a day off mid-week blog! It's going to be another gorgeous day here, get outside and enjoy it.

gini said...

I just love support!!

big smile..
g

Sharon Kay said...

Lori...I did...a little...but mostly, I painted. ;)
And got a blog ready for tomorrow!!! :)

Sharon Kay said...

Me too, Gini...but don't we all!